MaxQ Data Point Forum Index MaxQ Data Point
Supporting the MaxQData User Community

MaxQData Home Page | MaxQData Wiki
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pocket PC feature requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> Suggestions and feature requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Pocket PC feature requests Reply with quote

I haven't started any heavy use, but I recieved my MQGPS-HiDef and have been testing it with my T-Mobile Dash WM6 phone.

I'm very pleased with the functionality, but there are a few little issues with the windows mobile version of the software.

In Setup, I can't modify any of the parameters for the configurable sensors. I've tried highlighting the values and pressing every button on the phone, but to no avail.

In Flight, I can't change any of the dropdowns in the graph display mode. The only workaround to see the live data I want is to only have the one sensor I want to look at active.

Chart seems to work ok, but I haven't used it very much on the phone.

Am I missing something, or are there known issues with the input interface for the smartphone software?
Ed
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with editing the items in "Sensors requiring calibration" is a Known Issue we are looking into.

In Flight, when you are in "Display graphs" mode, it is easy to change the selections in the top and bottom list boxes so you can view different parameters. We have done this by using keypad keys. Keys "1" and "3" cycle through the available selections in the top box, and keys "7" and "9" cycle through the available selections in the bottom box. Keys "2" and "8" skip to the next or previous driver if you have set up a driver list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> Suggestions and feature requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: