MaxQ Data Point Forum Index MaxQ Data Point
Supporting the MaxQData User Community

MaxQData Home Page | MaxQData Wiki
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MaxQ PC Software 3.1g

View previous topic :: View next topic  
naschmitz

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: MaxQ PC Software 3.1g Reply with quote

In the latest download, Chart's Load function does not work. Chart is reporting version 3.1e after this install. You can click on an MQD file to open it, but File, Load does nothing. So right now I cannot load two different runs to compare them. I am going back to 3.1d for now.
naschmitz

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the same result with 3.1h. Chart reports version 3.1h from this install. File, Load has no effect.

However with this version, if you click on the MQD files (and you may select several at a time), Chart does load those.
Ed
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't quite understand - you say "if you click on the MQD files", Chart does load those? I would have thought you would have clicked on the file when you did File > Load and the window appeared allowing you to select the file. Do you mean that if you type in the name of the file instead of clicking, it doesn't work, but clicking on the name does work? Or do you mean "if you double-click on an MQD file from within the Windows File Explorer", it works?

Please report which operating system you are using, including Service Pack level.
naschmitz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windows XP SP3, on my Dell D620, desktop computer, and on my Asus eeePC 901 netbook using Chart 3.1H:

Launch Chart. From the Chart menu, select File, Load, highlight mqd files, press enter. Nothing happens.

Launch File Explorer. Highlight one or more mqd files, press enter or double click them or whatever you have your computer set to invoke the file association. Chart starts up an loads all the mqd files. In file explorer, click on additional mqd files and they load. In Chart using the file, load command, nothing happens.
naschmitz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works great in version 3.2a. Thanks Ed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> Chart All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: