Joined: 27 May 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
|Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:12 pm Post subject: New Software Release 2.5a
|We've just posted a major new software release in our Downloads section of the main website. Here are the highlights:
- Internet integration (a MaxQData first): automatic emailing of flight recordings after or even during a run (real-time email requires Pocket PC Phone Edition device)
- New Lap Time/Lap Count display:
- Export to GPX (GPS XML file format) allowing track maps and data to be plotted on top of satellite imagery using GPSVisualizer.com, Google Earth, etc.
Olympus Rally 2006:
- New Import Beacons feature in Chart (to go with the already existing Export Beacons)
- Important configuration fixes for certain MQGPS-Bluetooth modules that emit out-of-order data under certain conditions
- Configurable MQGPS sample rate from 1 Hz to 5 Hz
- New "Max Record Time" setting for the Flight Recording Trigger, allows long runs to be split into multiple data files
It's going to take a little time to update the documentation to cover all of the new features, but we wanted to get this out as quickly as possible. In the meantime, feel free to post any questions you have.