MaxQ Data Point Forum Index MaxQ Data Point
Supporting the MaxQData User Community

MaxQData Home Page | MaxQData Wiki
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

diy software purchase questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> New buyer questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sachilles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: diy software purchase questions Reply with quote

I haven't been here in ages, remember when you just released your software.
Long story short, I've been away from racing a bit(baby...new house), but I'm back. For now I'm going the diy route.
quick question about the diy video ($99) download.
Your veqtr product does real time recording of video over chart info. I understand how that works.

With the diy stuff, am I right to think I can overlay chart info on to video I choose. With the obvious limitation that I'd have to try to sync up the info.
Just wondering what video formats it supports.
All this would have to be done after the event, on my home pc, after I import video from my camcorder(and import info for chart).
Quote:
- Supports data files captured by MQGPS and MQ200 systems (also supports older systems)
does this line mean it will not support chart info if I used wbt-300 gps to create the chart file? Or am I right to assume that if I can view it in chart, I can overlay it on video?

I'll be using an hp ipaq 510 smartphone.
I also have an ipaq 5400 that I bought ages ago to run your original software, but it looks like your product no longer can use something older than windows mobile 5.

Amazing stuff you are doing these days.
97 Audi 1.8tq
KevinDietz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Or am I right to assume that if I can view it in chart, I can overlay it on video? "

Your Right!

Kevin
3. Bigger Brakes
4. or just give me the keys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> New buyer questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Contents © Copyright 2006 MaxQData, LLC