MaxQ Data Point Forum Index MaxQ Data Point
Supporting the MaxQData User Community

MaxQData Home Page | MaxQData Wiki
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Software-only purchase?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> New buyer questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesWilson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Software-only purchase? Reply with quote

Hello!

I had tried emailing Ed, with no response (I know you are busy!)

What would the cost be to just purchase the MQD Software and unlock/license code? I have a GPS Receiver w/ Bluetooth that is used in other applications, and do not need to purchase a PocketPC from MQD. How would I go about just purchasing the unlock code?

What is the cost?

I want to do some final testing before the Solo/ProSolo Nationals next month!

Thanks!

-JW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Teila

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless your GPS reciever is a 5hz or better refresh your not going to gain much from using a different GPS unit. THis unit has been working well for many people here locally.

That being said I do believe the pricing is set so that when you buy the hardware you get the software unlock with it. The software is free for anyone. I do not believe Ed is selling just software unlock codes. 'sides 300 is not a bad price for a full package if you have a compatible PDA or laptop.
JamesWilson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, but I already have two GPS Receivers (5Hz and 10Hz) that provide the same function....why spend $300 for a software unlock if I already have the hardware? If I did not already have the receiver, I would have 100% bought from MaxQData right away, as I have been chomping at the bit to use the product and software.

Ed's response is "there are plans to do so", but no timeframe or pricing Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MaxQ Data Point Forum Index -> New buyer questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Contents © Copyright 2006 MaxQData, LLC